All information presented on the site regarding the technical characteristics of the equipment appearance is for informational purposes only. To obtain the necessary information, contact the employees of the dealer department
APACH COMBI STEAM OVEN AP5.23QDC is a piece of professional cooking equipment that combines the functionality of a convection oven and a steam cooker into one unit. It is suitable for roasting, grilling, steaming, baking, braising, blanching, and more.
The combi steam oven provides unlimited possibilities for professional kitchens due to such advantages as short cooking time; high productivity; preservation of vitamins, minerals, and juiciness; obtaining crisp crust, and vibrant color.
The main advantages and features of APACH COMBI STEAM OVEN AP5.23QDC:
- Manual cooking: convection cooking 30-260 °C, mixed steam and convection cooking 30-230 °C, steaming 35-130 °C
- Digital control panel
- 99 available programs (each of which includes 4 cooking cycles)
- A two-speed reversing fan system that ensures uniform heating at all levels
- Delta T cooking
- Automatic cooling
- Self clean system
- Steam exhaust regulation
- Digital water injection regulation
- Core probe
- LED light integrated into the tempered glass door
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel body to provide maximum durability
- Cooking chamber with rounded edges for easy cleaning
This combi steam oven has 5 levels for gastronorms GN 2/3 (supplied complete with 2 GN 2/3-20).
Manual cooking: convection cooking 30-260 °C, mixed steam and convection cooking 30-230 °C, steaming 35-130 °C. Digital control panel. 99 programs with 4 cooking cycles for each program. 2-speed reversing fan system. Humidity control. Preheating. Delta T cooking. Steam exhaust regulation. Automatic cooling. Self clean system. Core probe. LED light. Stainless steel body. Cooking chamber with rounded edges. Capacity: 5 levels for gastronorms GN 2/3 (supplied complete with 2 GN 2/3-20).